As mentioned in previous posts, I've gotten several Style Share returns back lately, and so I'll try to get them all featured in fairly short order.
He sent a couple photos back, with details on the details...
- Polo Ralph Lauren reversible herringbone/Gordon tartan scarf.
- Vintage Chaps Ralph Lauren houndstooth plaid blazer.
- Merona marled cotton cardigan.
- Polo Ralph Lauren oxford.
- Polo Ralph Lauren tie.
- Agave jeans.
- Club Room socks.
- Vintage Florsheim Imperial saddle shoes.
I'm especially digging the reversible scarf, but the whole outfit looks insanely warm and nicely-layered. Many thanks to Scott (and everyone else who has participated so far).
P.S. The Cable Knit Charlestonian is running a fun contest on his site right now, so swing by if you dare rock a crazy holiday sweater.