Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let's get this started

Over the course of the past couple years, I've found myself increasingly interested in men's style and vintage fashion. I've been cultivating a vintage tie collection for about 6 years now, but after following blogs like An Affordable Wardrobe, I decided to start my own little home on the internet to show that style isn't relegated to the coasts.

Of course, I love browsing great sites like Put This On and A Continuous Lean, but unfortunately my pocketbook isn't as large as my eyes when I view them. I'll post about style and some great scores that I've managed to find, but probably sprinkle in some material culture and other random entries along the way. It should be fun.

There's no doubt that The Sartorialist will never make a stop to my fair city, but hopefully I'll represent the flyover states to my best ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment